Location and Parking
This is how you will find us:
View Larger Map
From Westbahnhof (Rail Station "West"): best by taxi. Tram Nr. 6 or 18 to Urban-Loritz Platz, then tram Nr. 49 to Neubaugasse or via underground Nr. 3 to Neubaugasse. (EXIT Neubaugasse)
From Südbahnhof (Rail Station "South"): Bus Nr. 13A to Siebensterngasse
Südautobahn (motorway south): direction to city centre, then direction to Gürtel, from Gürtel turn into Burggasse and from Burggasse into Neubaugasse
Westautobahn (motorway west): direction to Gürtel (West), from Gürtel turn into Burggasse and from Burggasse into Neubaugasse
From airport: C&K airport-taxi (arrival hall) or Airport shuttle bus directly to Westbahnhof; then tram Nr. 6 or 18 to Urban-Loritz-Platz and there change into tram Nr. 49 to Neubaugasse
In Nussdorf you take the "Donaukanal-Radweg" cycle path and cycle as far as the Urania observatory. There you join the sightseeing cycle path Ringstrasse ("Ring-Rund-Radweg") which takes you round Vienna's old city center. Several main cycle paths branch off it: for example, at Schwarzenbergplatz to Südbahnhof (via Argentinierstrasse) and at Ballariastrasse via Breitegasse to Siebensterngasse 43/Hotel Kugel.
For guests arriving in their cars we offer the following parking facilities:
- Hotel parking vouchers: vouchers are available at the reception on arrival. They provide inexpensive parking within the 7th district for EUR 4.60 per working day but do not secure a particular parking space.
Please note that the short stay parking zone charges apply from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m only. There is also no charge from 10 p.m. on Friday until 9 a.m. on Monday and on public holidays.
- Neubaugasse Garage (50 meters from hotel): reduced day vouchers are available at the reception for EUR 10.00/calendar day.
- Generally, and without exception, the historic city center and all neighboring districts of Vienna are short stay parking zones. (However, "no waiting" and "no parking" restrictions need to be observed).
- Parking is free from 10 p.m. until 9 a.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Our receptionists will be pleased to assist you with more detailed information on arrival.